WeChat Rs 150 free recharge offer – WeChat giving free talktime worth Rs 150
Free recharge offers seem to be the trend nowadays. After LINE giving free talktime of Rs 120, it was just a matter of time when WeChat would follow LINE. WeChat has started its new ‘Friends n Reward Offer’. WeChat is now offering free talktime worth Rs 150 from 1st September to 20th September. This free recharge is valid for both existing and new users of WeChat.
However, the method to obtain free recharge from WeChat is not as convenient as that of LINE. But that can be neglected due to the fact that WeChat is offering Rs 30 more than LINE 😛
WeChat Rs 150 Free Recharge Offer | The Procedure
WeChat is offering the free talktime in two parts. In each part, users have to perform a task for 10 days. For the first 10 days ie from 1st to 10th September, you have to make a voice call or video call to anyone in your WeChat contact list. The voice/video call should last for at least one minute! Then from 11th to 20th September, all you have to do is send stickers in a group. A detailed procedure to avail the free talktime is given as follows.
Steps to get free recharge of Rs 150 from WeChat
- Download WeChat from here if you don’t have it already.
- From 1st September to 10th September 2014
- Make a voice/video call to anyone in your WeChat contact list daily
- From 11th September to 20th September 2014
- Send stickers in a group of friends daily
- Redeem your free talktime 22nd September 2014 onwards
WeChat Rs 150 Free Recharge Offer | The Catch
The twist in this free recharge trick is that WeChat has already given the Rs 150 worth of free balance to all its users. You just have to do the above mentioned tasks so as to maintain the your recharge amount to Rs 150. If you miss a day, you’ll lose out a certain amount (Rs 10 or Rs 5) from the free balance. So make sure you do the tasks each day 😉
Apart from this, all the conditions are given below.
- Only outgoing voice/video calls of duration more than 1 minute would be considered
- Voice/Video calls are free of cost, however data charges may apply as they are independent of WeChat
- Stickers downloaded from the sticker gallery only would be considered
- If you miss an activity (voice/video call or stickers), Rs 10 would be deducted from the free balance between 1st to 1oth September and Rs 5 between 11th to 20th September
- If you begin after 1st September, you’ll start with lesser balance than Rs 150
- Free balance can be redeemed 22th September onwards
So what do you think about this latest WeChat ‘Friends n Rewards Offer’ to get a free recharge of Rs 150? Were the instructions clear? Do you know another free recharge trick? Feel free to ask questions or leave comments in the comment section below.