LINE Rs 120 free recharge trick – LINE giving Rs 120 worth of free Talktime
Just two weeks ago, LINE was giving away free recharge of Rs 130. It seems that LINE does not want its users to get enough of free recharges :P. Well, good for us!! 😀
This time however,LINE has kept it short, both in terms of talktime value and time duration of seeking the free talktime. This time, LINE would be giving free talktime of Rs 120 in 20 days.
Also Recommended for You : Free Recharge Tricks to get Free talktime
LINE Rs 120 Free Recharge Trick | The Procedure
Nothing fancy needs to be done to get your free talktime of Rs 120. All you have to is what you’d have done earlier if you got a free recharge from LINE- send stickers to your friends (in a group this time). The detailed procedure to avail the free talktime is given as follows:
To win free talktime of Rs 120 from LINE, Just follow the simple steps given below.
- Download LINE using this Link if you don’t have it already.
- Send out the free LINE stickers in a group daily. You need to send at least one sticker to any group each day to receive free talktime. The group should have at least 3 members joined.
- After 5 days, Rs 30 will be credited to you account.
- Subsequently, you’ll get Rs 30 after every 5 days for the next 50 days making it a total of Rs 120 in 20 days
The free talktime is available for almost all major telecom providers across India.
LINE Rs 120 Free Recharge Trick | The Catch
- The Trick is Valid till 18th September 2014
- The group should have AT LEAST 3 members joined
- Only for Indian Users
- Available only on Android and iOS
- Talktime can only be redeemed after the 5 day milestone. However, if u miss a day, continue sending the free LINE stickers and you’ll still get the free talktime but the missed day would not be considered for the 5 day milestone.
Check out some more awesome tricks to get free recharges here.
So what do you think about this latest LINE trick to get a free recharge of Rs 120? Were the instructions clear? Do you know another free recharge trick? Feel free to ask questions or leave comments in the comment section below.