Import Bluestacks Contacts from any phone
Hi! Before reading this post you should be familiar with Bluestacks. I recommend readin this article How to run whatsapp on PC. So you’ve installed bluestacks, most probably for using messengers such as WhatsApp. Everything is great right?
Well not Â everything. You are still short of bluestacks contacts. Whom will you message anyway if you don’t have bluestacks contacts!! :D.
Well don’t worry , this problem can be taken care of by just following these
Simple steps to import your bluestacks contacts :
Method 1: (If you have your contacts on google account or an android device)
This is one of the simplest way to import bluestacks contacts but its a tricky one! 😛
1. Sign in to your google account and open contacts.
2. Go to more > Export Contacts
4. contacts.vcf will be downloaded.
5. Once done, you can now download the contacts.vcf file from your email to the root of your bluestacks.
6.Then open bluestacks and go to settings > manage contacts
7. click on options > import/Export > Import from SD card
8. Select contacts.vcf and you’re good to go!
Method 2: (If you have your bluestacks contacts on any other phone)
1. Export all the contacts in as vCards (.vcf format)
2. Follow from step 5 of the above mentioned method
Was it hard? Were you able to import bluestacks contacts?Â Were the instructions unclear? Know another method? Have an opinion? Or just love to comment! 😛
In any case, don’t forget to give your feedback below!!!